Conditions of use of the online payment service
The Conditions of use described below (hereinafter, the Conditions of use) regulate the relations between COMPAÑÍA LUMISA ENERGÍAS, S.L. (hereinafter, Lumisa), with CIF B65711855, domiciled at C/ Ausias March, 67, 08010 Barcelona, Registered in Volume 43048, Folio 136, Sheet B 419446, Inscription 1, and the Customer of the Service (hereinafter, the User) in everything related to the provision of the Online Payment Service (hereinafter , the service).
1. Organizing company
Compañía LUMISA ENERGÍAS, S.L. with address at C/ de Ausias March, 67, 08010 Barcelona, and provided with CIF B65711855 (hereinafter LUMISA) presents the following online payment service that will be governed by the following Conditions Individuals.
The acceptance of these Particular Conditions becomes essential for the provision of the Service by Lumisa. The Client declares, in this sense, to have read, understood and accepted these Conditions of use, made available to them, in at all times at lumisa.es/pago/en.
3. Use Policy
Lumisa informs the Users of this payment platform that the conditions of use are the following:
- The payment of the selected receipt will be made through the Virtual POS of the bank Caixabank, S.A. in favor of Lumisa. The payment is made according to the PCI-DSS security protocol, established by the bank card brands ( Visa, Mastercard, 4B) to allow authentication of cardholders during internet purchases, thus reducing the likelihood of fraudulent use of cards. Authentication of cardholder will be required during the payment process card through the verification mechanisms of the bank issuing the card.
- If the User contacts Lumisa to request support during checkout, the User may be required to authenticate as well upon Lumisa's request.
- The card number and data associated with it will be entered into secure web pages, guaranteed by privacy policies.
- The types of cards allowed are MasterCard, Visa and Visa Electron credit or debit cards.
- The person who identifies and acts as the cardholder will be fully responsible for the data provided, the validation of the process and the consent given.
- Commercial operations in which Lumisa support is requested will be carried out during business hours, which are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., except national holidays.
- According to the instructions of the banking entities, no more than three collection attempts per operation can be carried out, without this being the responsibility of Lumisa.
- The MultiCurrency service allows you to offer your foreign customers the possibility of paying in their own currency. In this way, the cardholder will be able to know at the same time of the purchase the exact amount that his entity will finally charge , without any change being applied to them later, and your business will charge in euros.
4. Obligations and guarantees of the user
The User agrees to:
- Do not make available to the public, on the pages dedicated to Online Payment and in the Customer Area, any element that is contrary to public order or good customs.
- Do not use the Online Payment Service on behalf of third parties and do not provide third-party data in the payment form.
Any use of the Service for a purpose other than that included in this section, or for illegal purposes, or that harms or prevents, may damage and/or overload its operation is prohibited.
The Online Payment Service will be free for LUMISA Users.
6. Security and privacy measures
For the purposes of the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, and Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its regulations on development, we inform the User of the following:
- LUMISA has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. We remind you that you can give your consent at any time, as well how to exercise your rights of opposition, access, portability, rectification, limitation, and deletion of data, data contained in the aforementioned files by written communication to LUMISA at the following address: A/A: Apartado de correos 18002, 08018 Barcelona, Spain or by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your ID..
- LUMISA does not store, does not process and does not transmit the payment data referring to the card itself or to the card holder: card number, expiration date, service code, electronic signature or authentication code of the holder, details of the magnetic stripe of the card or bank account associated with the card.
- The holder of the payment card understands that the card must be associated with a bank account with sufficient funds to make it possible to charge the amount to be paid into the account and that the card must be authorized by the issuing bank for use in internet payments.
- LUMISA uses a secure payment gateway provided by Caixabank, S.A. (TPV Redsys) that guarantees the integrity of communications through sufficiently secure means (SSL, secure URLs, etc.).
- The transaction currency of the contracted services will be the euro (€).
- The minimum age to request the services provided in this payment gateway is 18 years.
7. Cancellation and returns policy
LUMISA informs Users of this payment platform that the cancellation and return policy is as follows:
- In case there is an error in the transaction, and the User wants to request the rectification, he must inform in writing, detailing, as far as possible, the incident, by sending an email to email@example.com with a copy of the applicant's ID, card holder and bank account.
- Cancellations reported by any other means are not accepted. In this email all the information of the request must be stated, adding name and surname, date and contact information.
- If the return is appropriate, it will be made within 15 calendar days after the cancellation request, by bank transfer to an account owned by the injured party.